How to become a member
To become a member of AIEJI you must fill out the membership application form, sign, scan and send it by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you prefer, by regular post to the address on top of the form.
AIEJI has 3 forms of membership:
1. Category A – Associations of Social Educators
- The annual fee is 10% of the collected contingents. For example: If an association collects 24,000 EUR, the fee is 2,400 EUR.
2. Category B – Private or public agencies, training and research centres, educational institutions and other relevant workplaces
- Category B members pay according to the number of employees:
- Workplaces with up to 30 full time workers pay 95 EUR/120 USD
- Workplaces withup to 100 full time workers pay 190 EUR/245 USD
- Workplaces with up to 300 full time workers pay 380 EUR/490 USD
- Workplace with more than 300 full time workers pay 600 EUR/775 USD
3. Category C – Individual members
- The annual fee is 40 EUR/50 USD
- For associations, workplaces and individuals from developing countries the fees are reduced by 50%.